Wednesday, February 2, 2011

From The Mailbag

Just because I'm living in motels doesn't mean the work stops. Far from it. If anything I'm taking on too much, which if I paused to analyze it might suggest that I'm trying to divert the psychic pain of my personal life by answering those whom normally I'd dismiss with a nod and a wink. Anyway, this entered my in-box from an admirer of a certain English-born propagandist this morning, and I thought I'd share.

SUBJECT: So, what do YOU think?

I'm guessing the Muslim Brotherhood starts taking over the political representation in Egypt. The best and the brightest flee to the U.S. (doctors, academics, elite science researchers) leaving the society to fracture into subsets of severe and disenchanted anger and in 3 or 4 years it becomes Pakistan rather than Iran.

To which I replied:

You're right. Them Ay-rabs can't be trusted to revolt responsibly. Too crazy. Too primitive. We should probably invade Egypt now to save money and American lives, or at the very least, send a dozen drones and cruise missiles through Cairo to show them we mean business. Because we do. Unlike the Ay-rab, Americans kill for the RIGHT reasons. Plus, God is on our side, not theirs. As if the celestial creator of all things would choose mud people with car bombs over us. Please.


If YOU have a query or just want to say Hi!, please write. I love hearing from you!