Sunday, August 5, 2007

Where's My Skull?

Back from Chicago and YearlyKos, and many are the tales I will tell you. But not today (though here's a taste from another observer). So, while I sort out my thoughts and make sense of my notes and process the whole liblogger bash, here's a very funny video by A. Whitney Brown (via our mutual friend Barry Crimmins), formerly of "SNL" and the original "Daily Show" with Craig Kilborn. Whitney's lost none of his edge, and try to imagine Lorne Michaels bringing him back to the Weekend Update desk to deliver the below.

On second thought, don't bother imagining it. Dennis Miller will be asked back sooner than will Whitney. Given the current show's tone, it would be a natural. I can hear the Arab-bashing japes tossed between Miller and Seth Meyers now . . .